Resolution Resolution

What piano instrument do you use? It's great!

I love this song. Absolutely powerful. The one thing I don't care for is that the growls aren't too pronounced. (If you're having trouble with that for any reason, I have the same problem lol.)

Razorrekker responds:

I just use one of Nexus 2's piano presets lol
I do mess around with the velocity a bit to make it sound more realistic and less ridiculous, but it's the truth. Glad you enjoyed the music!

Growls are hard.

Apex Apex

Love it. I love the influence from Chime (especially his song "From Fairies to Fire"). But I think you took too many ideas, as it sounds like a remix. Another issue is that the piano in the beginning feels a bit muffled. Great job! Also, some of the volume was inconsistent, and you could've done a tiny bit better mixing.

Canonblade - Evil Whiskey Canonblade - Evil Whiskey

Pretty powerful dubstep. The main issue is that it sounds too much like it other songs. Also, "evli" http://imgur.com/a/F0Lb9

canonblade responds:

fack xDDD
Thanks for that !

Creo - Sphere Creo - Sphere

Very, very well made song. The thing that killed it for me was the 1:40 cut. Very catchy, though, and really groovy.

Dubstep Machine Dubstep Machine

I see where you're trying to go. However, it just doesn't work. The melody is boring and repetitive, and so are the drops. Also, the sounds used weren't the best. Here's an example of chipstep that works very well. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/718457 I think you'd be able to be up to that level at some point.

-Toadtoad

Oh, and by the way, I'm not an expert at production, and I'm still learning, too.

~:Solar Abyss:~ (april fools joke) ~:Solar Abyss:~ (april fools joke)

I honestly like the second drop XD. (And yes, I'm reviewing from a non-joke perspective.) WHat I didn't like was how the melody was a arrangement of the original...but then again, it's just an April Fool's joke so... REALLY GOOD.

Cascade Cascade

Not bad. Pretty catchy. The issue I have is that the drop seems empty. Switch the chords to a synth instrument and add pads, possibly. Sorry this review is short (I'm writing on mobile.)

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

Just...wow. I've been listening to this song non-stop, and I have to say: you are incredible. I legitimately have no issues with this track whatsoever, and I love how you combined the best parts from your previous songs, as well as threw in some new stuff. Incredible job, Xtrullor.

Fingerbang Fingerbang

This is a place for ORIGINAL work only. I have reported this track.

Imagine Dragons - Believer Imagine Dragons - Believer

Newgrounds is a place for ORIGINAL content only. Please take this down. I have already reported it.