Creo - Sphere Creo - Sphere

Very, very well made song. The thing that killed it for me was the 1:40 cut. Very catchy, though, and really groovy.

Dubstep Machine Dubstep Machine

I see where you're trying to go. However, it just doesn't work. The melody is boring and repetitive, and so are the drops. Also, the sounds used weren't the best. Here's an example of chipstep that works very well. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/718457 I think you'd be able to be up to that level at some point.

-Toadtoad

Oh, and by the way, I'm not an expert at production, and I'm still learning, too.

~:Solar Abyss:~ (april fools joke) ~:Solar Abyss:~ (april fools joke)

I honestly like the second drop XD. (And yes, I'm reviewing from a non-joke perspective.) WHat I didn't like was how the melody was a arrangement of the original...but then again, it's just an April Fool's joke so... REALLY GOOD.

Cascade Cascade

Not bad. Pretty catchy. The issue I have is that the drop seems empty. Switch the chords to a synth instrument and add pads, possibly. Sorry this review is short (I'm writing on mobile.)

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

Just...wow. I've been listening to this song non-stop, and I have to say: you are incredible. I legitimately have no issues with this track whatsoever, and I love how you combined the best parts from your previous songs, as well as threw in some new stuff. Incredible job, Xtrullor.

Fingerbang Fingerbang

This is a place for ORIGINAL work only. I have reported this track.

Imagine Dragons - Believer Imagine Dragons - Believer

Newgrounds is a place for ORIGINAL content only. Please take this down. I have already reported it.

OMFG-HELLO OMFG-HELLO

Newgrounds is a place for ORIGINAL work. Please remove this entry. I have reported it for stolen content.

Zelda - Gerudo Valley (ColBreakz 8Bit Cover) Zelda - Gerudo Valley (ColBreakz 8Bit Cover)

I'll be honest. i did not enjoy this that much. The great thing about Gerudo Valley is the epic feel of the instruments used, such as the strings. That was basically removed. Also, it feels like you just took a MIDI and put in 8-bit instruments.

Creo - Avalanche Creo - Avalanche

Beautiful. I love the mellow, but someone energetic tone. It sorta sound holiday-ish. You should be getting more recognition for songs like this, not Dimension. The melody isn't catchy, but I love it anyway, as it is almost heartwarming. I really don't know what to say, but this was incredible, as is the rest of Virtualism.

CreoMusic responds:

Thank you! It makes me happy when people check out my older work and enjoy it. When I wrote the song, I wanted to capture the euphoric feeling of adventure, exploration and nature.