BitBounce 3: Different Wubz BitBounce 3: Different Wubz

Not bad. To be honest, some of the wubs hurt my ears a bit, so tone them down a tiny bit. Another thing would be a nice break that lets the listener rest, instead of power the whole time. Even someone like Xtrullor, who's songs are totally powerful, has resting periods in his songs. Keep going, you'll make great music soon!

polygonal dreams polygonal dreams

Not bad. Not bad at all. It felt really repetitive, however, and things like the drums really need to be brought out, especially in drum and bass. Try sidechaining. I really liked the drop's breakdown where you varied the melody. Keep it up!

cathatmusic responds:

woah, thanks dude!

Andromeda Andromeda

Now...exactly how much reverb was added? I hear a lot of great ideas, but especially in the beginning the sound was a bit muddled. Also, yes! Old-school dubstep! But yeah...muddled up sound.

{dj-N} Geometry Bounce {dj-N} Geometry Bounce

Pretty good. I loved it. However, the sidechaining near the beginning was a bit annoying and sounded off. The other uses of evident sidechaining were fine, however. There was a sound in one of the drops that sounded like adjusting the radio, which was also a bit weird.

However, it was really good and much better than anything I could make. Good job!

Skiddle - Spacial Skiddle - Spacial

Interesting...

I wouldn't use that melody, as it turns the nightmare-ish sounds into more of a song rather than staying creepy.

I don't really know what this is but good job, i guess. :D

Ravitex & TeslaX - Night Bullet Ravitex & TeslaX - Night Bullet

Love it. The detuned synths during the drop gave me a Spag Heddy feel. Very nice. I don't know why the person below me said it felt empty. I thought it was very well made.

And someone's gotta teach me how to make good dubstep growls.

Ravitex responds:

glad you liked it!

Reanimate - (Warak) ~ Pulvite Remix Reanimate - (Warak) ~ Pulvite Remix

Dude, version 2 is amazing. I remember hearing version 1 and thinking "huh, a remake with bad synths." I heard you Death Moon remix and thought, "I wish the reanimation remix was also sorta original." WISH GRANTED. Thank you. The only issue that I have is that you may have done a bit too much detuning on the violin and guitar.

Pulvite responds:

That's what it was at first, coming back to it after a year I was not happy with it. So then I re-made (almost) the entire thing. Thanks for the feedback though!

Xtrullor - Sphero [DiamondBlade44 Remix] Xtrullor - Sphero [DiamondBlade44 Remix]

Really. A sped up, pitched up version of Sphero that you call a "remix."

Resolution Resolution

What piano instrument do you use? It's great!

I love this song. Absolutely powerful. The one thing I don't care for is that the growls aren't too pronounced. (If you're having trouble with that for any reason, I have the same problem lol.)

Razorrekker responds:

I just use one of Nexus 2's piano presets lol
I do mess around with the velocity a bit to make it sound more realistic and less ridiculous, but it's the truth. Glad you enjoyed the music!

Growls are hard.

Apex Apex

Love it. I love the influence from Chime (especially his song "From Fairies to Fire"). But I think you took too many ideas, as it sounds like a remix. Another issue is that the piano in the beginning feels a bit muffled. Great job! Also, some of the volume was inconsistent, and you could've done a tiny bit better mixing.